National University Student Covid-19 Vaccine through Registration online 2022. NU Corona Virus Vaccine Online Registration 2021 Form is available Here http://126.96.36.199/student_covidinfo/. National University affiliated colleges All NU Honours, Degree, or Masters Students have to submit their Corona Vaccine Data within 27 September 2021 at 12:00 PM.
Vaccination of Kovid-19 has been made compulsory for all teachers, officers, employees, and students of colleges and educational institutions affiliated to the university. Those who have not yet been vaccinated have been instructed by the university authorities to complete the registration in the safety app by September 28 and get vaccinated against Covid-19.
On Thursday, the National University sent urgent instructions in this regard to all the affiliated educational institutions.
NU Corona Virus Vaccine Registration circular 2022
How to Register NU Students COVID-19 Vaccine Online?
student of any year of the National University. Honors, Masters, Degree Pass courses, Professionals, and Private students of any college affiliated with the National University of Bangladesh will be able to register this vaccination.
First, you have to go to the NU covid-19 vaccine registration online link address http://188.8.131.52/student_covidinfo/
- Browse http://184.108.40.206/student_covidinfo or https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
Click on the “Register” button
- Provide initial information
- A link will be sent to the provided email address. (Please check your spam folder. If the button is not working copy and pastes the given link.)
- Click on the link (received over email), login to the system with your given password (received over email) and provide detailed information
- If you have completed 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine, please provide the NID/Birth Certificate information and date of 2nd dose
- If you have registered for Covid-19 Vaccine, please provide NID/Birth Certificate information with probable/completion date of 1st dose / probable date of 2nd dose
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine but have NID, please provide NID and get registered yourself to https://surokkha.gov.bd
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you don’t have NID, provide information of Birth Certificate
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you have neither NID nor Birth certificate, please obtain your Birth Certificate first and update your information in this portal using your credential
Then Entering your nu registration number and click on the Next button.
Now fill up all the info about your personal and academic info such as Your Student’s Name, Your Father’s Name, Your Course Name, Your Session, Your Date of Birth, Your Mobile Number, Your National ID (NID) card number, Covid-19 Vaccine is taken? yes or no option has to be selected, Now Selected Your Residential status, etc.
Finally, You have to click the ‘Submit’ button.
220.127.116.11 NU Covid Vaccine Registration students
If your online nu application is successfully completed this (Covid-19 Student Registration data( here reg no will display) submitted successfully!
The deadline for online submission of the Covid-19 vaccine to students studying in all colleges / educational institutions affiliated with the National University has been extended till July 19, 2021. জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের শিক্ষার্থীদের টিকার নিবন্ধনের সময় বৃদ্ধি
General Instructions: –
Contact Email ([email protected]) for any information.
Those who do not have NID are requested to visit online after 12/07/2021.
Data of Honors 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020 Sessions will be available.