The Public Service Commission (PSC) on Sunday published a circular for the 39th BCS circular and also known as 39th Special Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS) examination seeking applications against 4792 posts of physicians.
PSC Chairman Dr Muhammad Sadiq told that they have published the circular on their website to fill up the vacant posts of physicians.
The circular is available on the PSC website: www.bpsc.gov.bd.
39th BCS Apply will Start 10 April 2018 and will continue up to 30 April 2018
Today Bangladesh Public Service Commission (PSC) has published circular for the preliminary test of 39th (special) Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS).
PSC published the 39th BCS circular on Sunday (April 8) 2018.
According to the circular, a total of 4,542 assistant surgeons and 250 dental surgeons will be recruited through the special BCS.
39th Special BCS Preli Circular Download:
39th Special BCS Important Information:
- Application Start Date: 10 April 2018
- Application Last Date: 30 April 2018
- Educational Qualification: See the Circular
- Official Website: www.bpsc.gov.bd
- Total Post: About 5000
- Assistant Surgeon: About 4,542
- Dental Surgeon: About 250 . 39th Special BCS Admit Card Download Start: Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) will be published the 39th Special BCS preliminary exam Admit Card Download.39th Special BCS Written Exam Date: Not yet published39th BCS Written Exam Result: Not yet published39th BCS Viva Exam Date: Not yet published39th BCS Viva Result: Not yet published