http://184.108.40.206/student_covidinfo/ NU Students Covid-19 Vaccine Apply Process Online 2021 National University (NU) Corona Virus Vaccine Registration Online Method Have Been Published on My EducationsinBD Com Website. NU CoronaVirus Vaccine Registration 2021 Website Link is http://220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo/.
Information regarding the registration of all the students of the National University for receiving the NU Covid-19 vaccine is shown in the picture below. Register yourself at home by following the pictures below. National University Corona Vaccine Registration Online 2021
Read the published notice regarding the registration of vaccination of all students of National University. Then enter the http://18.104.22.168/student_covidinfo/ link marked with an arrow. The link cannot be given in the post or comment. You can use this picture by writing it somewhere or go to the website of the National University and collect it from the notice.
- Browse http://22.214.171.124/student_covidinfo or https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
Click on the “Register” button
- Provide initial information
- A link will be sent to the provided email address. (Please check your spam folder. If the button is not working copy and pastes the given link.)
- Click on the link (received over email), login to the system with your given password (received over email) and provide detailed information
- If you have completed 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine, please provide the NID/Birth Certificate information and date of 2nd dose
- If you have registered for Covid-19 Vaccine, please provide NID/Birth Certificate information with probable/completion date of 1st dose / probable date of 2nd dose
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine but have NID, please provide NID and get registered yourself to https://surokkha.gov.bd
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you don’t have NID, provide information of Birth Certificate
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you have neither NID nor Birth certificate, please obtain your Birth Certificate first and update your information in this portal using your credential
NU Student Information Table for Registration of Covid-19 Vaccine: Registration No.
If you enter the link, such a page will come. Enter your registration number in the space provided and click on the Next button.
Then such an interface will come. The information you have at the university will be shown here. And you have to give some new information such as your Students name, your father’s name, your academic course name, your academic session name, your mobile number, your NID Card Number, Your Current Location such as Residential Status Etc. Once all the information is given, you can click on the Next button.
After inputting all the information, clicking on the Next button will end your registration. Then you will see that your registration is over and you will see a text in which Covid-19 Student Registration Data( Here Your Registration number will Display) submitted successfully! Diameter is the end of your work. and you have to keep active your mobile phone number further to receive Covid-19 Vaccine Related notifications and more.
General Instructions: –
NU Contact Email ([email protected]) for any information.
Those who do not have NID are requested to visit online after 12/07/2021.
Data of Honors 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020 Sessions will be available.
National University (NU) Corona Virus Vaccine Registration Online Method Video Tutorial
NU CoronaVirus Vaccine Registration 2021 Website Link http://126.96.36.199/student_covidinfo/
Vaccination of Kovid-19 has been made compulsory for all teachers, officers, employees and students of colleges and educational institutions affiliated to the university. Those who have not yet been vaccinated have been instructed by the university authorities to complete the registration in the safety app by September 28 and get vaccinated against Covid-19.
On Thursday, the National University sent urgent instructions in this regard to all the affiliated educational institutions.