The seating arrangement of the 45th BCS Preliminary Examination has been published. This information was given in a press release signed by the Controller of Examinations of Bangladesh Public Service Commission (PSC) Nur Ahmed on Monday (October 18). ৪৫তম বিসিএসের প্রিলিমিনারি পরীক্ষার আসন বিন্যাস ২০২৪।
The 45th BCS Preliminary Examination will be held on May 19 (Friday) at Dhaka, Rajshahi, Chittagong, Khulna, Barisal, Sylhet, Rangpur, and Mymensingh centers from 10 am to 12 noon following proper hygiene rules.
45th BCS Seat Plan 2024 PDF Download- Preliminary Test ৪৫তম বিসিএসের প্রিলিমিনারি পরীক্ষার আসন বিন্যাস
Registration numbers from 1180000001 to 11801998 at the Model Academy Center in the capital. Rajshahi College Center from 12800001 to 12800975. Chittagong College Center from 13800001 to 12800999. Khulna Government Women’s College Center from 14800008 to 148009999.
Barisal Government Syed Hatem Ali College Center from 15800027 to 1580088. Sylhet Government College Center from 1800002 to 1800996. Candidates will take part in the examination at Rangpur Government College Center from 17800007 to 17800999 and at Mymensingh Ananda Mohan College Center from 1880022 to 1800995.
প্রিলিমিনারি পরীক্ষার কেন্দ্র
প্রিলিমিনারি পরীক্ষা ঢাকা, চট্টগ্রাম, রাজশাহী, খুলনা, বরিশাল, সিলেট, রংপুর ও ময়মনসিংহ কেন্দ্রে অনুষ্ঠিত হবে।
Besides, important instructions of PSC regarding the examination, details of the centers, and the number of seats have been given in detail on the respective websites.
Subject and number distribution of preliminary examination
Bengali language and literature 35; English language and literature 35; Bangladesh Affairs 30; International Affairs 20; Geography (Bangladesh and the World), Environment and Disaster Management 10; General Science 15; Computer and Information Technology 15; Mathematical reasoning 15; There will be 15 tests on mental skills and 10 on ethics, values and good governance.
Distribution of preliminary examination numbers
Candidate has to participate in the preliminary examination of 200 marks. The test will be for 2 hours from 10 am to 12 noon. The preliminary examination will have 200 questions. Candidate will get 1 number for each correct answer. However, decimal 50 marks can be deducted from the number obtained for each wrong answer. The preliminary thematic syllabus can be found on the PSC website.
In the notification of the 43rd BCS, it has been said that 1 thousand 614 officers will be taken in different cadres in this BCS. Of these, 300 will be appointed in administration, 100 in police, 25 in foreign countries, 643 in education, 35 in audit, 22 in information, 19 in tax, 14 in customs and 19 in cooperatives.
The test instructions are-
- Candidates’ registration number is 8 (eight) digits. Fill in the circle by writing the digits (numbers) of the registration number in the applicable cell of the answer sheet with a black ink ball point pen.
- Each answer sheet will have the set number at the designated place of the set number and the corresponding circle below for the set number. Candidates will not be required to write the set number in the answer sheet and fill in the set number circle. After receiving the question paper at 10 am, the candidate will check whether the set number of his question paper and the set number of the answer sheet are identical. And will immediately notify the inspector if the set number of the answer sheet is not identical.
- After giving the question paper (10 am) no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. No candidate can leave the examination room till the end of the examination (till 12 noon) after taking the question papers.
- Legal action will be taken against any candidate if any irregularity is found including the picture, signature, admission card and the average of the name and registration number of the answer sheet.
- Bringing books, all kinds of watches, mobile phones, calculators, all kinds of electronic devices, devices like bank cards / credit cards, jewelery and bags are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
. Candidates have to enter the examination hall through the presence of the Executive Magistrate Police at the gate of the examination hall and search the prohibited items including mobile phones, watches, electronic devices with the help of entrance detectors and metal detectors.
. Candidates should not cover their ears during the test, they should keep their ears open. If it is necessary to use any kind of hearing aid in the ear, the approval of the commission should be taken along with the advice of the specialist doctor.
. Candidates will not be considered for any application for change of center.
- If a serious error is found in the application form of the candidate, the candidature of that candidate will be canceled at any stage before or after the examination.
- There will be 2 parts of OMR answer sheet of 43rd BCS Exam-2020 Preliminary Test. The first part will have the name of the candidate, registration number, set number and place of signature. In the second part there will be circles in the order of 1-200 for giving 200 answers.
- Candidates are specially warned that if they do not write the registration number correctly in the answer sheet and do not fill in the circle properly, if they make any quarrel, if they put fluid in the answer sheet, if they give any symbolic mark, as per the conditions of paragraph 23.2 of the 43rd BCS Examination 2020. .S. Candidature for the exam will be canceled.
- There will be a total of 200 MCQ questions in this exam. Candidates will get 01 (one) number for each correct answer but if they give wrong answer, it will be deducted from the total number obtained for each wrong answer by 0.50 [zero point five zero]. Full time for the test is 2 (two) hours.
- Arrangements will be made by the Commission to appoint a dictator in case of need of a dictator for the disabled candidate. It will not be acceptable if someone other than the dictator nominated by the commission is brought to the examination as dictator.
Writers will be given an extra 10 minutes for each hour of testing.
- No candidate can participate in the examination without admission. If a candidate’s entry card is lost / stolen or damaged and the user ID / password is forgotten, the user recovery option can be seen by clicking on the entry menu on the corresponding home page of the Commission’s website. By clicking on that option and submitting with the required information, the required and desired information can be found and the admission form can be downloaded and printed.