DPE Admit Card 2024 Download Online– admit.dpe.gov.bd www.dpe.gov.bd admit card primary admit card. The candidates of the first phase of the assistant teacher examination in government primary schools will be able to download their admit cards from next Sunday. After downloading the admit card, the applicants will get a chance to appear for the examination in their district.
The recruitment test for the post of assistant teacher in government primary schools will be held in three phases across the country. Of these, the exam will be held in 22 districts in the first phase on April 22. Besides, the phase 2 exam will be held on May 20 and the phase 3 exam will be held on June 3. The qualified candidates will be appointed by July next year.
DPE 1st Phase Test Date 8 December 2023
How to Download Primary DPE Admit Card?
visit this website and log in with your User ID and Password.
You can Download the Admit Card by Using the SSC Exam Roll Number and Exam Year.
DEPE Admit Card Download Process
admit dpe gov bd Primary School Assistant Teacher DPE-Admit-card-management-System-Login-Required
DPE Admit Card 2024 Download
According to the notification, the candidates will get a short message to download the admit card from the number 01552146056 in due course of time on the mobile phone number mentioned in the application.
In the first phase, candidates can download the admit card by logging in with the username and password or ssc roll, board and pass amount on the specified https://admit.dpe.gov.bd/ website from Sunday (April 17).
www.dpe.gov.bd admit card primary admit card
Candidates must bring a coloured print of the admit card and their national identity card during the examination. Instructions for filling the OMR sheet and other information related to the examination can be found on the website of the Directorate of Primary Education and on the admit card.
This is the biggest recruitment notification so far in the history of primary. The online application started on October 25, 2020. A total of 13,09,461 candidates have applied. There will be 29 candidates contesting against one post.
Assistant Teacher Recruitment Test Instructions
- To appear in the written and oral examination, you have to bring the admit card and the national identity card.
- The candidate has to take the allotted seat an hour before the commencement of the examination and cannot leave the room till the end of the examination.
No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without an entry card. No books, answer sheets, notes or any other documents, calculators, mobile phones, vanity bags, purses, wristwatches, any kind of electronic devices, communication devices or such objects will be allowed to enter the examination centre. If a candidate enters the examination centre with the said items, he will be subjected to legal action including immediate expulsion.
4. The examinee must keep both ears open during their stay in the examination room.
- The photograph given by the candidate in the application form will be on the attendance sheet and the invigilator will verify the candidate through this photo. Legal action will be taken against the fake examinee.
The signature given by the candidate in the application form should match all the information including the signature given in the attendance sheet of the examination and the omr sheet.
The examinee must use a black ballpoint pen in the answer sheet.
The set code of the OMR form for an examinee will be predetermined. The set code of the OMR form prescribed for the examinee is mentioned in the admit card.
- The OMR form that will be given at the examination centre, the code mentioned in the entry card in the set code room has to be filled in a circle.
- In the exam, the set codes of the question paper and the set code of the OMR form will be different. The room inspector will notify the question of which set code the candidate will get against the OMR set code, five minutes before the start of the examination. The examinee will be sure to know if he has got the correct code question.
- The answer sheet will be deemed cancelled if the test is done in a set code other than the set code of OMR prescribed in the admit card.
- If there is an error in filling the circle of roll or set code, the answer sheet will be considered cancelled.
- The examinee has to sign at the correct place in the hazira sheet and fill the Hazira circle. If not, the answer sheet will be cancelled.
- All the text box stipulated on the surface of the OMR form must be filled in as per the instructions, otherwise, the answer sheet will be deemed to be cancelled.
- The list of the seats of the examinee inside the examination center will be hung in which room.
- Participation in written examinations or oral examinations does not provide job guarantees.
- In the final result, no waiting list/panel will be prepared without a merit list for each upazila/education police station.
- Written and oral examination marks will not be published.
- All the information about the test can be found on the department’s website.