National University B.P.Ed. Exam Result 2022 has been published today on my Educationsinbdcom website. Bachelor of Physical Education BP Ed 2020 BP 1st semester and 2nd-semester examination results of the National University. National University BP Ed Exam Result. Notification regarding the release of NU BPEd 2nd semester exam results 2020.
Notification regarding the application for the re-examination of the results of the Bachelor of Physical Education (BP.Ed) 2nd-semester examination 2020.
Subject to the approval of the Academic Council and Syndicate, the re-audit results of the BP. Ed’s first-semester examination of 2020 has been published. If any inconsistency or error is observed in the published results, the University reserves the power to correct it or cancel the results altogether.
National University B.P.Ed. Exam Result 2022
If any candidate or anyone concerned has any objection/complaint about the published result, it should be communicated in writing to the Controller of Examination within 01 (one) month of the publication of the result. Otherwise, the objection/complaint will not be entertained.
How to Check NU’s BPEd Exam Result?
The results of the B.P.Ed. examination of the National University can be viewed from the national university’s website www.nu.ac.bd/results/. Follow the rules below to see the results of the BPAD exam 2020 of the National University.
• To view the results of the 2020 BPEd exam online, go to the National University website http://www.nu.ac.bd/results/.
• After entering the link above, go to the search button and click on professional and select bped.
• Then go to the exam roll and go to your BPeD exam roll and registration and enter your registration number.
• Then go to the exam year and enter the year of the BPeD exam 2020.
• Then you can see a captcha code to enter the captcha code correctly.
• After searching, you will get the results of the 2020 B.P.Ed. exam. Along with the national university’s website, the 2021 results can also be viewed from Education in BD for your convenience. Follow the link below to get the honors result.