St. Cloud State University is a public university located in St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States. It was founded in 1869 as the Third State Normal School, with a mission to train teachers. Today, St. Cloud State University is one of the largest universities in Minnesota, with a student body of over 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
The university offers over 200 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its six colleges, including the College of Liberal Arts, the School of Education, the School of Health and Human Services, the Herberger Business School, the College of Science and Engineering, and the School of Graduate Studies. In addition, St. Cloud State University offers a variety of online and off-campus programs, as well as study-abroad opportunities.
St. Cloud State University is known for its strong programs in education, business, engineering, and nursing, among others. The university is also home to a number of research centers and institutes, including the Center for Holocaust and Genocide Education, the Regional Sustainable Development Partnership, and the Northern Lights Institute.
The university’s campus is located in the heart of St. Cloud and offers a wide range of student activities, including over 200 student organizations, club sports, intramural sports, and NCAA Division II athletics.
Scsu D2l Login: How To Sign Up and Log In to St. Cloud State University Account?
To sign up and log in to D2L (Desire2Learn) at St. Cloud State University, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the St. Cloud State University website at www.stcloudstate.edu.
- Click on the “D2L” link located in the top right corner of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the D2L login page.
- To sign up for a new account, click on the “New User” button located below the login form.
- Fill out the form with your first name, last name, email address, and desired password.
- Click on the “Create Account” button to submit your information.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your account.
- Once your account has been activated, return to the D2L login page and enter your username (which is your email address) and password.
- Click on the “Log in” button to access your D2L account.
If you have any issues with signing up or logging in, you can contact the St. Cloud State University Help Desk for assistance.