‘The Mission Welfare Trust’ scholarship circular was published for SSC-passed students. The scholarship will be given (subject to conditions) for meritorious and underprivileged students who have passed SSC and equivalent examinations. Interested candidates are requested to meet within 30 days of publication in the newspaper. See details below.
Conditions for receiving the scholarship: SSC Scholarship 2023
(1) Minimum GPA of 3.00 in SSC / equivalent examination.
(2) Teachers, farmers, children of freedom fighters, and mofussil students will get priority.
(3) Be indigent in the family. The orphans / fatherless and the helpless will get priority.
(4) In real life, you have to be a follower of self-religion.
(5) 5th and 8th government scholarship recipients and A+ holders will get priority.
(6) Students in natural disaster areas will get priority.
The Mission Welfare Trust Scholarship Circular 2023 দি মিশন ওয়েলফেয়ার ট্রাস্ট’ বৃত্তি সার্কুলার SSC Scholarship 2023
Required: SSC Scholarship 2023
JSC & SSC mark sheet, testimonial admit card, registration card, photograph, and self-written application form will be brought with financial and character certificates of the public representative or head of the institution of the concerned area. ( With copyedit )
(a) Any recommendation shall be deemed to be ineligible for the scholarship.
(b) Re-application of students who have already received and applied for scholarships is not acceptable.
(c) At the end of the budget allocation, the scholarship distribution program will also be completed.
(d) Meeting time is 8 a.m. 4:00 p.m. Justice Mohammad Abdur Rouf, former Chief Election Commissioner; Chairman: The Mission Welfare Trust, Dhaka. 01712183104 , 01882520353 ” 37/3/1 , Road # 06. Baitul Aman Housing Society (adjacent to Adabar Bazar), Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207.