National University Honours, Masters & Degree Pass students must submit information by July 19 to receive the covid-19 vaccine NU Students Covid-19 Vaccine Students Apply Process Online Apply for NU Covid Registration Related information also available here. after reading this post you will be able to apply for your own NU Covid-19 Vaccine Registration By Online.
The deadline for online submission of the Covid-19 vaccine to students studying in all colleges / educational institutions affiliated with the National University has been extended till 27 September 2021.
General Instructions: –
Contact Email (email@example.com) for any information.
Those who do not have NID are requested to visit online after 12/07/2021.
Data of Honors 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020 Sessions will be available.
National University Corona Vaccine Registration Related Circular 2021
National University (NU) Corona Virus Vaccine Registration Online Method 2021
Here we discuss NU Corona Vaccine Registration for Students 2021, First, you need to open the link which addresses the http://220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo/ website, Enter your NU registration number,
- Browse http://18.104.22.168/student_covidinfo or https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
Click on the “Register” button
- Provide initial information
- A link will be sent to the provided email address. (Please check your spam folder. If the button is not working copy and pastes the given link.)
- Click on the link (received over email), login to the system with your given password (received over email) and provide detailed information
- If you have completed 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine, please provide the NID/Birth Certificate information and date of 2nd dose
- If you have registered for Covid-19 Vaccine, please provide NID/Birth Certificate information with probable/completion date of 1st dose / probable date of 2nd dose
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine but have NID, please provide NID and get registered yourself to https://surokkha.gov.bd
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you don’t have NID, provide information of Birth Certificate
- If you have not registered for Covid-19 Vaccine and you have neither NID nor Birth certificate, please obtain your Birth Certificate first and update your information in this portal using your credential
National University Corona Vaccine Registration Form 2021
Now Hit on the Next button. Then you will see a blank page with your NU registration number, College Name, College Code also. Now Fill up your academic & personal information with your student’s name and your father’s name. Course name, Session name, Also You have to give your mobile number and Selected your current location area which area you live now.
National University Vaccination Website Link http://22.214.171.124/student_covidinfo/
After Fill up all student covidinfo then Submit This Form Carefully Then You Will See a Text which Covid-19 students Vaccine registration data (here reg number display) submitted successfully!
If you any mistake to fill up this Registration Form then you can recover or correct this Online Form For this case you can read our another article which National University Corona Vaccine Registration Correction System 2021
How To Application For Corona Vaccine Students Registration (Video Tutorial)
National University Corona Virus Vaccine Students Registration Website Link http://126.96.36.199/student_covidinfo/
Vaccination of Kovid-19 has been made compulsory for all teachers, officers, employees and students of colleges and educational institutions affiliated to the university. Those who have not yet been vaccinated have been instructed by the university authorities to complete the registration in the safety app by September 28 and get vaccinated against Covid-19.
On Thursday, the National University sent urgent instructions in this regard to all the affiliated educational institutions.